Order your MSH Apparel from Strauss by 10/16! Check out lots of awesome MSH apparel items -- hats, blankets, jackets, hoodies and much more! Deadline to order is Monday 10/16 so don't wait to get your order in! There will be another apparel store in January with delivery by the end of the season -- but don't miss this one!
Here is the link to order: https://specialhockey.itemorder.com/shop/home/
Player and volunteer registration is open for the 2023-24 season! All registration steps (including Safesport or Accomodation) must be completed by October 15th to participate in the first practice!
If registration is not completed by Sunday October 15th, it is not guaranteed that your name will be on your team roster in time for the first practice. If your name is not on the roster on your team page, you are not allowed on the ice! Rosters are updated periodically until the start of the season.
Follow all the steps in the registration pages to complete your registration. Please read the registration page carefully. The registration page contains a lot of important information.
Player registration: https://www.mnspecialhockey.org/playerregistration
Volunteer registration: https://www.mnspecialhockey.org/coachesapply
- For the first time since 2006, MN Special Hockey has slightly increased its player registration fees to $125. This increase helps MN Special Hockey's continued rising costs of jerseys, ice time, transportation, and many other costs incurred throughout the season. There is a section in the player registration to complete if a player requires financial assistance with the registration fee.
- Replacement jersey costs are $65.
- Replacement and new jerseys (first order) have been sent to the manufacturer. MSH does not know when the next order will be completed but will likely be in January.
- Replacement sock costs are $13 – Green and White ones are available for purchase in the registration. The first sock order was already sent to the manufacturer. MSH does not know when the next order will be completed, but will likely be in January.
- If you are a player born in or before 2006 you must have your SafeSport Training or Accommodation completed by October 15th in order to participate in the first practice!
- All coach and volunteer requirements (including Safesport training and background checks) must be completed by October 15th in order to participate in the first practice!
MSH apparel will be on sale again this weekend. Stop by the table at the St. Louis Park clinic at the SLP Rec Center this Sunday, October 15th during the St. Louis Park clinic and take advantage of a great sale on MSH apparel. Youth and adult sizes available, while supplies last.
Long sleeve shirts - $10
Golf shirts- $20
1/4 zip, long sleeve shirts - $20
During the registration process you will receive email receipts for completion of every step. This includes USA Hockey, Minnesota Special Hockey, Background Check and SafeSport Training/Accommodation. If something is missing this is a good way to confirm completion. If you do not receive these confirmation emails, steps may need to be completed again.