We are all looking forward to another fun filled hockey weekend at the Hendrickson Foundation Festival. The festival is on June 3rd, 4th and 5th at the Blaine SuperRink. If you have never attended here are the highlights:
- Three games for every player. Six metro teams will play on Friday evening. The outstate teams will have 2 games on Saturday. The 6 metro teams will have 1 game on Saturday. All teams will play on Sunday afternoon. The schedule will be out soon.
- Celebrity game - later on Saturday afternoon
- Party with food, drink and music - Most of the day on Saturday
- Silent auction
- Special Olympics jump tank to raise money for Minnesota Special Hockey and Special Olympics
- Swag bag filled with cool stuff
- HF apparel for sale
- Volunteer opportunities
Because the festival organizers requiring rosters for this event, all players that are attending must register (at the link below) before April 25th. If players do not register before this date, they will not necessarily have access to the list of highlights mentioned above. But will still be able to attend the games.
Families on outstate teams will be reimbursed $150 for their travel expenses. You will be required to send receipts to the MN Special Hockey Treasurer. More information on this will be sent to those teams.
Please fill out this registration to ensure a fun filled hockey weekend in June!