Summer PICNIC(S) Announced
You read that right, TWO picnics this summer!
Summer is here! Time to think about getting together to catch up on how everyone is enjoying the "waiting for hockey to start" season!
Due to our continued growth of our program there are changes to the summer picnic and annual meeting. Historically the annual meeting has been held at the Season Kick Off in the Fall. This year the annual meeting and summer picnic are combined and there is an additional outstate location! Minnesota Special Hockey members are welcome to attend either the Edina or Brainerd summer picnic/annual meeting location.
- Edina location is at the Rosland Park picnic shelter near the playground on Sunday, July 28th from 4:00 - 6:00. Dinner will be served. Please RSVP for this picnic by Monday, July 22nd.
- Brainerd location is at the Crow Wing State Park picnic shelter at 3124 State Park Road on Saturday, August 10th from 11:00 - 2:00 (or whenever the fun stops). Lunch will be served. You must RSVP for this event by Friday, August 2nd. All confirmed registrations by this date will have the $5 fee per car paid by MN Special Hockey.
More picnic/annual meeting details:
- The apparel store will be open from July 26th to August 16th. On site apparel will be available for purchase and sample sizes available to try on.
- Wild green gloves, helmets and breezers - we will have sample sizes to try on as these will be available for purchase at the apparel store.
- Order by August 16 in order to receive by November 1.
- Board elections will take place at both locations. Totals will be tallied and announced after the August 10th event.
- Treasurer report.
- Secretary report.
- Food, drinks and fun!!!
Please use the following link to register: https://mnspecialhockey.sportngin.com/register/form/048359725
Using this link is the ONLY way to register to attend!! Please do not use any links in the online calendar as those responses are not monitored.
06/15/2019, 5:00pm CDT
- You read that right, TWO picnics this summer!